Terms and Conditions of Membership of SA Business Owners
- Only owners of businesses can apply for membership. “Owners” include sole proprietors, members, shareholders, partners and trustees of businesses, companies and organisations in South Africa.
- Membership is for a rolling 12-month period from the date that your membership application is approved. Membership will automatically be renewed on an annual basis until cancelled. Cancellations need to be in writing and notice must be given 60 days before the membership anniversary. Members who sign-up in 2021 will enjoy an extended membership until 31 December 2022.
- Members will be invoiced for the next membership term 30 days before their membership anniversary.
- The 2022 membership fee is R1380 (Vat incl) per member and covers 12 months from receipt of membership payment.
- Membership fees include all online events as advertised. The membership fee DOES NOT include LIVE networking events at physical venues nor any other special promotions or events. Members must book and pay for all live events or special promotions as he/she wish to attend/partake.
- Members may attend events in all regions by making a booking (Cape Town, Johannesburg and/or Durban).
- It is expected that all members must at least attend two club events per year (online and/or live events).
- Membership includes these member benefits.
- SA Business Owners is a networking service and product of CADEK Media CC.
Last Updated – 23/04/2021